Question? Contact us
Answers to frequent questions
- CHECK – OUT
At the moment of check – out, you must remain in the lobby till check – out is complete.
- CHECK – IN
At the moment of check-in you must present documentation and information that is required for you registry.
At the moment of registry, your stay must be effective with us.
- If you would like to stay for a longer duration, you must speak to administration with a 24 hours notice and then your request will be granted if any rooms are available.
- We are not responsible if any belongings or money that has not been given to reception is lost.
- If room key is lost, there will be a $8 fee that must be payed immediately and in cash
- Any damage done to your room or to the hostel including installations and furniture will result with an immediate cancellation of your reservation.
- With respect to other guests, we ask all guest to be silent or to please lower your voices when walking through hallways or stairs.
- If not respected the time of check – out or a different time has not be consulted with administration a fee will be charged, In occurrence of this situation, we have the right to remove all belongings from your room.
When canceling your reservation it must be directly, a total refund will be given if done 72 hours before your reservation date. If cancelation is done under 72 hours no refund will be granted.
Online cancellations will be adjusted under the conditions given by the online agency you are with.
To confirm you reservation, a 50% minimum deposit is required of your total payment given by hostel administration.
If your reservation was made online, your conditions will be adjusted by online agency.
- SMOKING AREA
We are a SMOKING FREE HOSTAL, smoking is strictly prohibited inside the hostel.
- Persons that are under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted.
- Persons that are under the age of 18 will not be admitted unless presented with someone over 18
- No pets allowed.
Payment must be payed at the moment of check – in and must be cash.